Zoomers - Goblincore Attack
Artist : Zoomers
Album : Goblincore Attack
Year : 2021
Genre : Goblincore
Source : Millenials
Label : Inclusive, non-binary, and chaotic
Format : TOAD
Quality : fabulously chaotic
URL : https://www.reddit.com/r/goblincore
Reject humanity. Embrace goblin.
01. It’s goblin time
02. Goblincore, also known as Gremlincore or Dark Cottagecore, is an aesthetic that, like Cottagecore, has been adopted during the Pandemic as we find ourselves, solitary, deep in the forests of our own thoughts, picking at our imperfections and coming to recognize them as beautiful.
03. Most anything can be Goblincore in the right context. Finding beauty in death is admirable, but personally, seeing dead rats just makes me feel sad.
04. Popular in the LGBT community, Goblincore is a vibe that is liberating as it defies traditional gender norms. Mushrooms and other fungi, for example, can have many different sexes. There is no one mold when it comes to Goblincore, and why should there be? Feeling outcast is something that comes hand-in-hand with gay life, so Goblincore is an aesthetic that might come naturally to some. Hibernating away deep in the forest from the prejudices that come with living in a perfect society, Goblincore offers a refuge of inclusiveness and wonderful disorder. Fabulously chaotic, individual, gorgeous personality, and full of life: this is how we should celebrate queerness and Goblincore.
05. Mud and rock language isn’t oppressive to me as a lesbian
06. Goblincore is also about collecting small objects, especially shiny ones. Like a squirrel might collect and hide its winter food, followers of Goblincore might collect and share interesting buttons, pendants, and shells.
07. It is considered by some to be anti-Semitic, referencing horrific Nazi propaganda comparisons of goblins to Jews.
08. Goblincore allows us to be individuals, at one with nature and away from the rigors of Capitalism.
09. We want to be part of Nature's community and enjoy our mystery and spookiness as a part of this. Inclusive, non-binary and chaotic.
10. We are a happy group of beings who enjoy collecting rocks, stones, snake sheds, bird beaks and all the shiny things. Frogs are our companion animals. We don’t care about what we look like! We throw on whatever feels cozy and dear to our little goblin hearts. Is that moss over there? Some say we’re quite mediocre compared to the elves but I’d like to think we’re the greater! We enjoy time in the forests, picking mushrooms and time with animals.
11. Can't wait to start the druid revolution