LSD_-_LSD-(TRL001)-WEB-2020

21
Jan 2020
09:12
23
320 kbps
9 mb
non scener
admin
WebHardcore
Average: 6.3 (26 votes)

NFO
Artist      : LSD
Album       : LSD
Year        : 2020
Genre       : Hardcore
Source      : WEB
Label       : Trippyland Records
Catalognr   : TRL001
Tracks      : 1
Playtime    : 4:04 min
Size        : 9,8 MB
Quality     : 320kbps
Date        : 
Url         : 

      Tracklist

01. LSD (Original Mix)

Download links

Report invalid link

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
m
Y
8
1
2
U
Enter the code without spaces and pay attention to upper/lower case.

Comments ( 23 )
#1

Finally some uptempo with balls and real kicks!

#2

This is crazy!!!

#3
cris wrote:

This is crazy!!!

THIS IS BULLSHIT !!!!

#4

Fucking boooommmbbbb LLLSSSDDDDDD!!!

#5

same douche child making multiple negative comments on most hardcore releases, now trying to pump up the uptempo by making multiple positive comments.... Fuck your a loser listening to loser music you little bitch. Uptempo is vomit.

#6

Ok coomer

#7
seporega wrote:

same douche child making multiple negative comments on most hardcore releases, now trying to pump up the uptempo by making multiple positive comments.... Fuck your a loser listening to loser music you little bitch. Uptempo is vomit.

calm down you piece of chicken

#8

Real kicks?! Balls?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nice one GPF!

#9

haha wtf is this.. i like i like ! my neighbors will love me :D

#10
stef86 wrote:

haha wtf is this.. i like i like ! my neighbors will love me :D

hope they shit on you with this shit !

#11

make you a live you frustrated pooorrr human !!!

#12

i'm an oldschool gabba...i passed trough all kinds of hardcore in the past years. I cannot understand the hate for uptempo. I liked early , i liked nu style, millenium, darkcore ,terror and others. I mean no matter the style if the track is awesome. Really could you explane me why you hate uptempo?

#13

Me to, But the "UPTEMPO SCENE" Is the most retard scene i've ever seen in my whole life !!! PERIOD !!!!

#14
why wrote:

i'm an oldschool gabba...i passed trough all kinds of hardcore in the past years. I cannot understand the hate for uptempo. I liked early , i liked nu style, millenium, darkcore ,terror and others. I mean no matter the style if the track is awesome. Really could you explane me why you hate uptempo?

yes .. i also don't understand so much hate against it !

#15

Because the kicks sound like absolute shit, there is never more than about 4 other sounds than the kick (they all sound shit too) there is no skill, no complexity, no interesting structure, never groundbreaking, no feeling, no attitude, short tracks, Fake ugly ghost producing sluts with no skill or talent, the god-awful masks, the fact none of them can even digitally mix well, let alone use vinyl, nobody will even risk pressing any of it on vinyl, the producers promote their sad shit uptempo on sites like this (like really, you need to pump up hype under fake usernames because it can't sell any other way? Pathetic!)they are always just stealing sounds and samples from far better core genres, the fans are uneducated spoilt millenial fucktards who are worse than mumble rap fans...... Dude do you want me to keep going?

#16
Beleura wrote:

Because the kicks sound like absolute shit, there is never more than about 4 other sounds than the kick (they all sound shit too) there is no skill, no complexity, no interesting structure, never groundbreaking, no feeling, no attitude, short tracks, Fake ugly ghost producing sluts with no skill or talent, the god-awful masks, the fact none of them can even digitally mix well, let alone use vinyl, nobody will even risk pressing any of it on vinyl, the producers promote their sad shit uptempo on sites like this (like really, you need to pump up hype under fake usernames because it can't sell any other way? Pathetic!)they are always just stealing sounds and samples from far better core genres, the fans are uneducated spoilt millenial fucktards who are worse than mumble rap fans...... Dude do you want me to keep going?

Well the word itself is full of bad people, it is not only in the uptempo scene, is a general problema nowadays.
Speaking about the music i don't agree with you.
Also in the past there were shitty productions and god ones, tracks made only for money an masterpieces indeed.
About the basskick, i admit than at the beginning of uptempo i didn't like it. I used to listen to 909 kick and still now is a very powerful basskick.But i was bored about the mainstream hardcore that evolved into a fast harstyle. Uptempo yes maybe it's easier , only few sounds and samples, but it is fast and direct as hardcore is supposed to be. About the ping-pong basskick maybe it is less powerful but has a lot of effects and distorsions much more in the past. Uptempo is rough an wild, less tecnic? Yes maybe but who cares? are we dj or producers? we're listener and if the effect is good and we enjoy it where's the problem? Dancefloor is asking for uptempo because the people enjoy it. You cannot stop this wave, you have to "surf" it...that's why you need to produce and play uptempo if you want to survive as DeeJay. Remember that at the beginning hardcore was made with amiga with 8 bit and only 3 or 4 levels inside...speaking aboute the complexity uptempo is much better than the early!

#17

LOVE IT <3

#18

WTF this is so trippyyyy !!!

#19

Oh look it's Trippyland Records employees astroturfing the comment section to create hype around a shitty track.

#20

Funniest thing is, everyone involved in the uptempo scene KNOWS it's all a big satirical joke. All the fans that take the music seriously, YOU ARE THE CENTRE OF THE JOKE! GPF started out as a joke, giving shit to fast hardcore, and all you fools actually took them seriously and you all now pay money for what is 100% deliberately BAD. It's like when a funny satirical news article gets shared around the internet, those who are intelligent and can see the satire get to have a good laugh, and then laugh even more when all the dumb people share it on facebook thinking it's real. That is all of you uptempo fans, the ones who took the satirical news story for real, and all of us intelligent people are having a good laugh, we just didn't think you were that stupid that years later, you still don't see that YOU ARE the joke. Now it is just very, very sad.

#21

>Funniest thing is, everyone involved in the uptempo scene KNOWS it's all a big satirical joke.

Can you please provide some source to back up your argument? What you are stating here is your subjective view and opinion only, nothing more.

#22

why don't you call the local circus i hear they are hiring, because you sir, are a complete clown.
fuckin cry baby!

#23

das ist mal ne geile scheibe !! :D

Post new comment

Dont ask for zippy. All reuploads/requests here: http://xprm.net Avoid abusive language. Write in English if you wanna get answers. Advertising & spam is not allowed.
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
A
E
s
u
g
5
Enter the code without spaces and pay attention to upper/lower case.